Thanks for an amazing 3 days. You created an open and judgement-free zone for healing and recovery. I got to the root of my addiction, of being entitled, and the shameful messages I’ve believed about myself. I was able to get the tools and skills I needed to get sober. THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE … R. R.
This intensive therapy session was the most beneficial & helpful therapy I’ve ever had. I was able to get out of me what I had been wanting to do for years but was not able to do. I appreciate everything I got from it…. S.C.
Very personable and knowledgeable. Allan made me feel comfortable being vulnerable – which is something I struggle with… D.T.
Imagine how your practice could be different,
if you could only…
• Know exactly how to run an intensive – from marketing to administration to scheduling
• Have all the tools, materials and exercises ready-to-go at your fingertips.
• Get access to a professional coach who’s been in your shoes to guide you and answer all your questions
• Build true confidence in yourself and your ability to lead intensives (instead of hoping and guessing)
• Develop your expertise so your intensives help people understand what is holding them back and finally break free.
What about the money?
It’s no secret that intensives can help you grow your income.
I charge $1997 per person for a 3-day group intensive.
If you run 4 intensives a year with 3 attendees each time, you’ll take in $23,964.
If you run 4 intensives a year, with 4 attendees each time, you will take in $31,952.
Imagine accelerating your income by another $25,000-$30,000!
OK, already. How much is this going to cost?
This fully organized, information-packed Complete Guide – with itinerary, handouts, videos, and exercises – would easily be worth the $1997 I charge 1 person to attend the intensive. To put a guide like this together for yourself would cost you hundreds of dollars and take hours of your time when you can be seeing clients. It’s impossible to put a value on the confidence and pride (not to mention earning potential) of expanding your expertise and growing your practice.
But you won’t have to pay $1,997 for this Intensive Prep in a Box.
For a limited time, get one edition (individual OR couples) of the Complete Guide, with all the tools and resources above, plus 1 hour of coaching (a $1250 value) for just $795. And for just $200 more you get both the individual and couples editions and 2 hours of coaching for $995.
And that’s not all…
When you order now, you’ll also receive the following THREE BONUSES…
For both individual and couples editions
BONUS #1: Marketing flyers, E-mail copy and social media posts to sell your intensives to current clients and attract new prospects.
BONUS #2: A complete power point presentation outlining the order and specific elements of the intensive to guide you in customizing your presentation.
BONUS #3: Flip Chart Posters to use during intensive to illustrate relapse prevention, inner child work, and group rules.
A quick rundown of what you get:
• A comprehensive itinerary of the intensive with color-coded sections to help you stay focused on therapy without worrying about next steps.
• A 32-page Participant’s Manual ready to hand out to group members, to springboard discussions, warm-ups and exercises.
• A comprehensive recovery plan to facilitate a successful path to lasting sobriety.
• Detailed experiential exercises to facilitate group cohesion and trauma work.
• Extensive video resources by leading experts based on themes of addiction, shame, trauma, and betrayal to mix and match depending on the makeup of your group.
Again, you get all of the information above, plus 1-2 hours of coaching and 3 bonuses (a $1250 value) for just $795. $995 for both individual & couples editions, PLUS 3 BONUSES.